Monday, November 4, 2013

Thirty Days of Gratitude ~ Day 3-4



John 15:7
If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
  I am so grateful   for the  leaing of the Holy Spirit in my life....   How  he teaches and  directs  me   into all knowledge and   discernment....   how   very much  that  small one syllable word  really means  to our faith   and life in this world....it is  a powerful truth   but seems so  very difficult to appropriate  the  true  implementation of it  because of   the  griplock  of the world  on our spirit!Yet, we must  allow   God  to   have His way  with us  to  pour that  truth into us   so that  we will   finally  be  able to  stand in the face of adversity that is  surely coming    to the  church in the coming days...   that  deep abiding   whereby  we stand  with  faith   that  in God all things are possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~