Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday



Visit Sandra here for more HHM!
The weather.....
Sunny, low fifties and    quite   colorful   autumn  colors  abound

Right now I am....
thinking about finishing up  so I can  go downstairs and prepare  the  house for receiving guests this evening to pray for the election

Thinking.... wishing that   these  exacerbated  allergies would clear up....   tired  of  the  coughing....



Looking forward to...
feeling better and being excited about  practicing for the Christmas  choir  production... it is hard to   be excited   when  I   am   singing on 1 cylinder  breath wise and  throat wise....  binding the enemy in this... he  desires to  hinder my  worship and   destroy my  ability to   sing with joy...  he  is a defeated foe and has no place in my  situation....   (  a bit of spiritual warfare, there)

On my reading pile....
The Spirit of Python, by Jentezen Franklin
Daily Bible reading...  Ezekiel


On my TV..... 
reruns of Downton Abbey in preparation  for  season  4  beginning  early January

Blog Hopping
Very  inspired offerings....

On my to do list....
Coffee time with my prayer Sista's
facetime with the kids (hopefully)
laundry
errands
Bible Study


Looking around the house....
Seeing my sweetheart doing the vacuuming for tonight..yayayayayaya

From the camera:


Skyscapes  are   God's   way of   revealing   His great  love, presence,  power  and  reality to me....  His holy fire  is  "seen"  in  autumn    sunsets.....








On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter ,  Little Birdie*, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 

Bible verse, Devotional  or  thoughtful  words:
Acts 10:38
38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.
I  love how   God  inspired the   Biblical writers  to   use  the  term, "Jesus of Nazareth"  to demonstrate  Jesus's humanity... even though  he shares in the trinity with  God  he  was also   fully man  and   by His   baptism in the spirit  he was  empowered  to go about doing good.   Because God was with Him...at his death on Calvary,  he clearly never expected his work on earth to   come to an end, but he commissioned his followers to continue  his same good works  by the power  and authority   he  gave us   when our spirits  were  united with   His....  that is  the  gospel being lived out  in the world  through the generations  where  his life and light is spread  throughout   the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~