Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday




Visit Sandra here for more HHM!



As I look outside my window:::



It is  8am,,   the  winter storm Titan is just beginning  to   get underway...   Te overnight rain is turning to snow..  the temps are  falling steadily, too!



Right now I am::: 


Just as I read what I wrote last week about our   colds....  I am   rather dismayed because this is week 4 and my cold returned on Saturday....  or virus or whatever...   bah!


Thinking and pondering:::
Today we  prayer sista's were supposed  to meet for lunch   to celebrate a birthday....   wondering  when  that  can be rescheduled....  because of everyone's   crazy schedules




On my bedside table:::
Holy Fire, by RT Kendall

On my tv tonight:::
now that  Downton Abbey  has finished season 4  we  are taking advantage of our free  month of  Netflix...  hope there will be something  of   good repute  offered...


Listening to:::
Pandora  is playing my  favorite  Anuna Station....  all Celtic ,  beautiful    music!



On the menu for this week:::
not a single plan


On my to do list:::
put clothes away
paperwork
reading
Bible Study

Plans for this week:::

Monday -   not much
Tuesday - finish   this week's Beth Moore study homework
visit with mom   if I am feeling better
Krogering
Wednesday -
church  services
Thursday - visit with mom
Friday - allergy shot


What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
since I never got around to it last week...

  birds  for Birdie's
mobile


My simple pleasure:::

reading  and a cup of   spice tea

Lessons learned:
oh, the glory that accompanies obedience!

Looking around the house:::
looking  pretty good....  except the kitchen.....  I need more storage!!!!!!!
From the camera:::


face time is  my favorite   part of the week!!!!!!
Prayer List:::
Our  home, family,    church,  and  nation


Bible verse, Devotional:::


Today's broadcast on healing....   I believe it   because   the Bible  says it...    we  dont   have it because we dont ask!!!!!  I am   practicing the renewal of my mind!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're still sick, seems that a lot of people are dealing with lingering colds that just don't seem to go away. Praying you feel better soon.

    Stay warm too, looks like winter is not letting go yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better by now!!!!!!!
    love you,
    a

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~