Monday, September 15, 2014

Shadows and Lampglow

The Dedicated House
Last week I shared  about my  Apple  dishes  and latest  September  table setting!
How thrilling to be featured on Make it Pretty Monday!
SO  today  I  am  still thinking   of bringing the gorgeousness of   approaching autumn into  the house....\
 the same  colors as seen  outside   at dusk.
 photo autumnevening005.jpg
I love the glow of evening lights  that   radiate welcome  as well as  the warmth of their  glow...
These colors translate here in  autumnal  mirth!
 photo autumnaroundhome005.jpg
 accented by   sublime details and shadow!
 photo autumnaroundhome004.jpg
Shadows and  lampglow.....  magnificent  symbols of  our home dressed for  fall!
 photo a8c9abce.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~