Sunday, September 27, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday

                                            

       Return to The Diary of The Stay At Home Mom here!
On the weather front:

With temps in the 60's and  the   cool rains    I am feeling it in my joints... especially my knee.... Praying that goes away  soon!  I love the sweater weather!


On my bedside table:
The Armor of God,  Priscilla  Shirer
 Jesus Calling,   Sarah Young
Jesus Calling - Women's Edition

On my TV:
I  enjoy the  humor of  The Middle,  and the  drama of Blue Bloods.
Love on the Air, Hallmark

On the menu for tonight:
Smething  easy  probably~  chicken tenders and rice... my go to  menu!

The week ahead:~

face time with  our girls
Ladies' Bible study  The Armor of God  by Priscilla Shirer
gym   to do water aerobics
lots of   Bible Study 
 Just need to straighten up the downstiars...   
Oce Lynn installs the fan this week,  the kitchen will be  complete! yayayayayay

On my To Do List:
~laundry
~mopping
~dusting
~reading
~coordinating  the study.. I am a small group leader

New Recipe I tried last week:
not in a cooking mood or frame of mind

Looking forward to:
Our Sunday School class  is taking a drive up to the mountains  soon and   the leaves should already be  turning..  We have dinner reservations  here
Homemaking Tip for this week:

downsize,   purge, and downsize some more.... it is  way too easy to  collect  too much stuff..  A happy home is a  home that  isnt  stuffed with  so much  STUFF!  I can't say this enough....   I still ahve   plenty to do...   especially in the basement!

Favorite photos from last week:

This makes my heart sing....
Old MacDonald had a farm 
E-I-E-I-O
And on that  farm he had a slide....

Lesson learned the past few days:
Rainy days  are great  for taking naps!

On my Prayer List:

family,  church, friends,  our city,  our nation,  the division in our nation, 
Israel,  or  government

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
 

1 comment:

  1. Rainy days are great for naps...however, when you have nothing but rain....lol. Love that picture!!!! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~