Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday



HHM

The weather in my neck of the woods:
I  love this  header today because the  sky is finally  clear and the sun is shining... which it hasnt done since  September 24th!!!!  Low 70's and    a gorgeous day!

Things that make me happy: 
Listening to worship music on Pandora....    my spirit is lifted and  my heart is full of thanksgiving! I just  stepped out  down the way and                   
purchased a few  mums and pumpkins for the  front  entry....

Book I'm reading:
I don't how I made it through  trials and  bad days  I have  had this year   with Jesus Calling  by Sarah
 Young..  Just as everyone I ever  spoke to  about it...  she  had to be led by the Spirit to pen this devotional, but it hits me, calms me and  comforts me each and every day! 
 I am also  doing the Armor of God  by Priscilla Shirer....  Awesome study!!!


What's on my TV today: 
I have been enjoying the sappy  Hallmark movies and last night they had the  premier  fall  episode  for Signed, Sealed, and Delivered... I absolutely  love that series, the characters are   so charming and the    stories are  so uplifting and full of hope!

On the menu for dinner:

Chef salad  with  Butter   Bibb lettuce,  avocado, and    tomatoes

On my To Do List:

 laundry, fold  and put away
Research for the topic I feel in my Spirit the Lord is leading to  write on...   more about that later...


Planning Christmas Crafts for Toddlers to    do with Birdie    when  we see her over the holidays


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

nothing at this time

In the craft basket:
  plans, plans, and more plans..  loving pinterest for help with this project. You can check my pinterest for   what I am  finding


Looking forward to this week:
Mountain  trip  for dinner  and  enjoy autumn  countryside

My favorite blog post this week: 
Our previous pastor and his wife moved back to upper state NY  about 10 years ago and  his wife  has dedicated herself to writing and her blog is  so inspiring...Choosing Grace...Hope you'll take  a few minutes and  spend  some time with her there  over a cup of tea...  I think you will be blessed!

A newly discovered blog or youtube channel you would like to share with the readers:
I  am loving Terry Macalmon  and his worship style....  you can listen to him here!

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

  
                                Our two year old  ballerina         
                          or is she  our two year old virtuoso!         

Lesson learned the past few days:
We have finally learned to go ahead and bit the bullet on  purchasing  those items that  we have put off for so long.....  waiting for the  proverbial  rainy day.. well,  the rainy day came and  we   are   looking forward to  our new   wonderful mattress..will be installed  later this week...  finally,  I can  look forward to waking up  pain free!!!!!

On my mind:
A few years ago  I w as very blessed to  sit under a fabulous Bible Teacher,  who   was teaching the book of Malachi...  about how  God was seeking  someone  who would  prepare the way of the Lord....And  in the next  book of the Bible we read of John the Baptist of whom God had  written...  Now as  many of faith are looking for the second coming, I feel the Lord  leading me to research  HOW to Prepare  the Way of the Lord....  and I am  soon to compose a post  regarding that topic  which is growing very near and dear to my heart!

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

2 comments:

  1. Love your photos! What an adorable ballerina! :) Hope you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl is soo cute! And I am so jealous of your entryway!!! Mine's all covered in leaves after this weekend's storm!
    Have a beautiful week :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~