Monday, February 22, 2016

Garden Dreamin'

Bernideen's Tea Time, Cottage and Garden Blog Party

 I  am  always  so  delighted to share  on Berndeen's  blog party...  she is  a real inspiration,  especially  now, how she can pack  up her household to move and blog at the same time!  Whew!!!
 I've been  dreaming a lot lately  about  the coming spring  and    days like  these
 photo Spring2012106.jpg
  I have definitely decided that we need more   hydrangeas,  so  I am putting in my order  for these
Pillow Talk TM Hardy Hydrangea - 4" Pot - Hydrangea paniculata
These are both  paniculata   type...and I  want to plant them  agaisnt the fence row ... 
Fire Light TM Hydrangea paniculata - 4" pot - Proven Winners
I can hardly wait   for the  clippings!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Schotzy:
    I do so hope I can grow hydrangeas in Missouri - I am sure I can. Here in Colorado it is so dry they don't do well and also dry from the cold. I have seen only a few around town. Your garden photos are so inspiring - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you most definitely need to plant more Hydrangeas. There is nothing quite so lovely as a host of Hydrangeas planted enmasse. The Hydrangeas you have chosen are lovely. Just visiting your lovely blog via Bernideen's party.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~