Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Valentine's Day Apparent



As I was going through the seasonal closet  I really realized that  Valentine's Day, as  LOVEly   as it is,  brings  an end to all things  rosy red  for a time...  so I  decided to pull put the stops.  This is  be the last time to enjoy the  dining room twinkle lights 

I retired the  cool blue  china    and  brought forth the red transfer ware  yet again... just for  a  time... 
 my  decorative trees in the living room  are  getting    lovable update...   out came  the birds and hearts.. to   celebrate our dear  oldest granddaughter, 
Sweet Birdie! 
Birdie is 2 now
 and getting very grown up!!!
But  I  also   love these    medallions of her as a baby!



I am trying out different table arrangements  for  an upcoming    soiree'  in the planning stage...
I am thinking  this time around  the table needs to be somewhat simple  because we will need all the table space we can   have!
So now to the  living room!
 Still loving my  antler   candle holders


which go  so  charmingly well with  my handsome  stag   
Evening  casts  it's magic  with  the fading  light








 Our portrait of our  darling daughter  accents the  red  above the piano!  She is after all    our   marvelous and most beloved  valentine of all!!!


Make It Pretty 

6 comments:

  1. Dear Schotzy:
    This looks beautiful and romantic and I can image beautiful music planning just like on your blog! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your red, Schotzy! The lights really are lovely. I leave mine out all year round on the tree and the ledge in the family room. Your valentine is precious, as all our valentines are.Thank you for sharing your sweet post and Happy Valentine's week! (Love your music too.)

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww! not sure how i feel about that portrait being OVER TWENTY YEARS OLD!!! GAHH!!:-D

    Love love love your sweet birdie tree. What a fun way to continue enjoying the photo ornaments!

    Love, a
    <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...thanks for sharing your creativity with the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O MY!! First of all, I love your home!! Beautiful!! And I adore Transferware and collect both red and blue and usually have it in my Den Hutch but for now, my St. Patrick's display is still in there with green dishes. Love your Tree! I do several Trees for every Holiday and Season and have them up year round!! I think we have a lot of similar likes and I am now your newest follower!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~