Thursday, April 28, 2016

The New Look

Well, as you can see we are long over due for a makeover in our bedroom.I  went through a stage of  loving dark colors in the 90's... definitely time to change that up..sooooooooo..
I am terribly excited about this redo. We  have purchased   the main new elements.... We are painting the walls this soft shade of  blue... Beach Foam  by Behr.. with  white   woodwork..  There are    double hung windows on the shed wall  with  brings in a ton of light.  All that  woodwork will look so clean and fresh!

BEHR Premium Plus Ultra 8 oz. #S450-1 Beach Foam Interior/Exterior Paint Sample
I found these  gorgeous Ivory  sheer  rod pocket  panels  
The embroideried   florals  and tendrils  are  in ivory as well... I think the ivory will look  richer than the white  to  tie in with the  richness of the  light bronze in the  comforter  that we also found at Penney's.. at a  great price for the 7 piece set...as seen in the photo  below~

I love the decorative pillows that came with this set!All for $92.00
The only thing holding us back now is  that there is one wall papered that has to be cleared off....  Hubs has asked me to do that job...  yikes!  I am hoping that having the elements in hand will  put the onus one me  to get that done!!
Meanwhile, I  have a chair  that I need to find  fabric for, as well as, the top of the  hope chest  to complete the overall  design..It will be  wonderful to  get this job done this spring!
Sharing on

2 comments:

  1. Lovely choices for your makeover! The bedspread is very pretty!  Thank you for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~