Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Time To Celebrate

 photo 2013-05-02051839_zpsb68852e8.jpg
The peony tree is loaded this year and   the blooms are  simply divine!!!

 photo 2013-05-02051851_zps5be2d8c0.jpg
So gorgeous  in  a simple  table  arrangement!
 photo gardentea021.jpg
Definitely tea planning time...
 photo summer2008025.jpg
Sweets and savories
 photo summer2008027.jpg

a fresh selection of teas..
 photo summer2008015.jpg

How about a delectable  chocolate ganache cake!!
 photo summer2008022.jpg

So the menu is   decided  and now to  consider  the guests!!  Oh,  that wont be a problem  at all!!!
Amaze Me Monday
Make It Pretty 
Bernideen's Tea Time, Cottage and Garden Blog Party

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, your peonies are so gorgeous, Schotzy! A perfect shade of pink, and I can imagine how lovely they smell. How fun to plan another tea party! It will be a wonderful time had by all. I like your new header too; beautiful! Thank you for sharing and linking up with me.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time shall I be there? ~smile~
    My neighbor has peonies. I love their old-fashioned beauty and fragrance.
    Enjoy!

    Please drop by and say hello!
    ஐღLauraღஐ
    Harvest Lane Cottage
    ...doing what I can with what I've got where I am
    on a short shoestring budget!
    ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Schotzy:
    Your flowers are lovely and your tea party food is wonderful. I always enjoy your music and the sound of birds is delightful. Thanks for sharing and linking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Schotzy,
    I will be featuring your lovely post at No Place Like home this week. Have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. THanks so much, Sandi... I am pleased as punch to featured on your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I just came over from Sandi's blog and so thankful I did. I see so many words that draw me in-your Peonies are beautiful, mine aren't blooming yet(had a lot of wasps around them lately). I am a tea lover as well and of course love Ireland, both sets of grandparents came over. My Hubby and I were able to visit the Emerald Isle last summer~got to see where my grandparents lived and I fell in love with the Island. I'm going to follow you and can't wait to get to know you more.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again, Just saw that your maternal grandmother was from Waterford. My maiden name was Roche-from New Ross. Also had family from Cork, Killarney.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~