Monday, June 13, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

Today I am joining HHM


The weather outside is::::
bright, sunny, and cool and breezy...perfection!!!



On the breakfast plate this morning::::
I mixed up a batch of  seasoned, fruited oatmeal for everyone.. yum!!!Lovely with that first cuppa coffee

As I look outside my window::
I looked and looked for the Mourning Dove who  woke me at 4:30 am. I believe her nest in the  eave of the  roofline...

Image result for mourning dove


Right now I am::::


frantically doing this post in between  various  activities,,,,


As I look around the house::::

it's not my house....  things are awry as we are packing this household  getting ready to move into a new house!!!


On today's to do list::::


Laundry....took down  drapes to   wash and   resize...   need  to be hemmed...  yikes!!!


Mending...   fixing  footie pj's for my  precious granddaughter!



Currently reading::::


Brides O' the Emerald Isle: Of Legends and Love/A Legend of Peace/A Legend of Mercy/A Legend of Light (Heartsong Novella Collection) These entertwined stories are so rich in Irish history and geography... I got very excited  when I found it on the book shelf  because now that we have toured Ireland  it just brings the novellas to life for me!! Set in the Wicklow Mountains south of Dublin  the area is rich in ancient history... Great  historical  storytelling!
On the TV today::::
No time for tv this week!!

On the menu this week:::

Watercress soup  and homemade pimiento cheese  crackers
roast chicken with  fruited marinade, rice, and cole slaw
 veggie pizzas
Ham and egg casserole  and salad

What I am creating at the moment::::
restyling drapes for  daughter's living room




New recipe I tried or want to try this week::::


Favorite photo from the camera::
Cannot  do at this time


Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::

Image result for patience scripture


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~