Thursday, June 30, 2016

Improvisation in a Pinch

                              
Nothing speaks ease to me than taking what is already there and changing it up just a tad....and wallah! Happy Fourth of July!!

           I have enjoyed my Jacobean blue table setting for a            while now 




and we've been so busy I just didnt have it in me to go a big she-bang... so I improvised...

     Just by adding a flag or two.. 



and pairing up a couple of linens.. I am ready if someone drops over for the Fourth.




If I do plan to have a friend or two over the red serving dishes will top off the table!!!

           Tablescape Thursday

         Home Sweet Home

5 comments:

  1. Lovely table. Great ideas. It is amazing that just a touch is all you need for a celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too, I have arrived at that time of life when less is more is my motto.... scaling back is very important to us.

      Delete
  2. Lovely patriotic table, Wishing you a most blessed and Happy July 4th!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty table! I love blue and white dishes. They are a true classic! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Fourth of July!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, blue and white is just about my favorite combination.... it is showing up all over my home!!! Love your blog, btw!!

      Delete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~