Monday, August 22, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

Today I am posting on  HHM  with The Diary of the Stay at Home Mom.



On the weather front:::

Thereeis a pro,mise of autumn in the air  and it appears this wonderful weather will continue all week!YES!!


On my bedside table:::
Jesus Calling, devotional
lotion,  phone
latest copy of Victoria Bliss

On my TV:::
I have been enjoying  the Hallmark  mysteries and   romances lately.  I have also discovered  Movie Plex  which has had some great older films.

Thinking and pondering::::
all of  the things  that need to be done  in the coming weeks...  the schedule  has really  filled in and   actually  our holidays  will be here sooner than ever( say in November this year)...  lots to do  before then!   Including all the shopping! Yikes!

Listening to::::
the whirr of the  fridge.. it is all quiet on this front this morning!

Favorite Youtube Video last week:::
America's favorite couple


On the menu for this week:::

Monday - Chef salad and  baked potato
Tuesday - meeting  friends for dinner
       
Wednesday -  meeting  other friends  for dinner
Thursday - grilling out with  Sunday School class
Image result for smith mountain lake picnic areas
Friday - tuna salad and  broccoli
YAya... I'm loving this week

On my To Do List:::
errands and walking the track
living level..  swiffer the floors and vacuum
Bedrooms....make beds, open curtains and blinds, 
Guest room  closet.. purge about  10 items for  Good will
Bathrooms....mop 
Laundry 



Looking forward to:::

Labor day weekend, we have plans to see our girls...  can not wait

Our prayer gal's  day out  next week

time with our couples friends this week
Especially, can't wait til tomorrow when  my  school friend Vickie and her husband  meet us    for lunch... at the  Bedford Train Station  restaurant..  a half way location for the both of us.. I  havent seen Vickie but once since  elementary school..  but  we walked to school everyday  for  6 years. and  we were very  good  buddies...  We have  kept up on facebook but   tomorrow  we can really catch up...


What I plan on doing for myself this week:::
I love spending quiet time  with the Lord and  art journalling in my new Inspire Bible...





Favorite photo:::
Time out with my  dear, dear Hubs!


Lesson learned the past few days:::
I have got to remember to take my meds in the morning...  I am so  bad about forgetting and  taking it at night  and Im sure it isnt working    as well for me....  and now  my system is  rather  out of whack.... lesson learned the hard way!


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:::
Claiming this promise  for  Divine help in the aforementioned  lesson learned...







4 comments:

  1. I love this post. That YouTube video of fixer upper is on my favorites list. I enjoy hallmark movies and that movie plex sounds very interesting. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great week planned. We're eating out tonight. I know you'll have fun with friends.
    Thanks for coming and visiting my HHM post.
    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of you and your husband! I've missed you, dear. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the video you shared about Fixer Upper, I did sit and watch that. So interesting! Hope you have a wonderful week and wonderful time catching up with your friends this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~