Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Autumn in the Mountains


Autumn in the Mountains
I am getting so excited  because  soon  Im going to be spending a very cosy weekend in  the mountains  with my sweet cousin and Im sure we'll be enjoying  teatime...  Can you imagine  my musings.
Image result for cosy autumn homes in the NC mountains
Pinterest
NO this isnt her place...  but  is just as  charming!!!
Only one pan is needed for this flaky and beautiful pumpkin pie. Top with caramel whipped cream for a perfect Thanksgiving dessert.
Pinterest
 Yep..  there  will definitely be something pumpkin...  for that Im positive...
Im also sure there will be  cozy  fires  blazing...  both inside
Except there would only be one mug Lol. Unless a friend came over. Haha
 amd out
Image result for outdoor porch fireplaces
this isnt it either,, but it is just  as  remarkable...
I know  there will be every attention to detail....   that's just who my  cuz is!!

♔ fall centerpiece..... #fall #autumn #centerpiece - I love it for Thanksgiving:
both pinterest

Now as  I continue my musings...  my taste buds  start  whispering ... "caramel""'

What would we do without pinterest!!!
Apple Scones with Apple Cider Cinnamon Glaze:
And   for tea it would surely be
Autumn Spiced Apple Tea - This typical hot tea gets a fall flavored twist with cloves, apple juice, and cinnamon - simple and delicious!:
I can hardly wait.. it  wont be much longer actually...!!!  Giddy!!!
PS...  Isnt this adorable.. this is it!!!



1 comment:

  1. Everything is so lovely and I love how you coordinated all the dreamy photos. I'm your newest follower, number 204. Will be back to find out how it all turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~