1. What's the last thing you did that someone else thought was super? Not that I did such a great thing... but I believe this counts.. This morning I led a small group in the Finding I AM Bible Study, and I truly believe that as leader I must not be afraid to be pretty transparent about my struggles and my failings and how God redeems my live .. I find it opens discussion and others feel the freedom to share and to know they aren't feeling alone in the struggles common to us.. We had a marvelous discussion today and I had many comments of blessing on teaching that way because self examination and realizing we all share the same spiritual attacks and how to be over comers is so important in applying the Word of God.
2. The last thing you ate that tasted superb?Well, in another act of confession.. I haven't eaten one of these in years,,, but Hubs brought us some and I have eaten two in the last several days... so bad of me... but soooooooooooooo delicious..
Golly, that with a half glass of cold milk was superb to me!!! And, yes, I did keep a close watch on my blood sugar!
3. Super sensitive, superstitious, superwoman, superambitious, supercilious, supervisor, superficial...pick a super word from the list and tell us how it relates to your life in some way recently or currently.
I can become pretty super-sensitive to my husband's barbs he sometimes passes on me... "Oh, I just wanted to see what you'd say" Those things don't make me too happy.. and I find I can cry pretty easily... when he'll say, oh I wasn't trying to be mean.. I was playing with you... Eh, not a good thing to do ... after 50 years of knowing me wouldn't he know me by now!!!!
4. Do you love easily? If you're comfortable doing so, explain why you think that is.
I do love easily or at least try to... I could very easily smother family with love so I try to hold back...Then when I met a special older woman who became my mentor and spiritual mom I really learned to love others like at church and just people you meet... at least to show love... in the act of demonstrating Christ wherever I go.. Her outward love was such a strong example to me and it was a healing kind of love that reached right into you and made you suddenly feel whole and complete.. as if a spiritual transfer of God's healing touch passed between us..That is what I want to have in my life!
5. Valentine's Day lands on a Tuesday this year. Will you mark the day in some way? If you're celebrating with a dinner out somewhere will it be on Tuesday or will you celebrate over the weekend?
I am excited because if all works out well with the guests.. I still have a couple to check with... one of my make up dinners from the holidays will be on Valentine's evening... A Tribute to Valerie's Home Cooking.. A Love Fest of Italian Cuisine! I am really looking forward to it!!!
6. What's something you are loving right now?
I am really loving the new PBS series, Victoria... They really know how to do period performance..
7 Write a three word (or less) phrase you'd like to see on a Valentine candy heart.
U R The One
8. Insert your own random thought here.Gosh, if Im really having guests here on next Tuesday, I do have somethings to do.. the sunroom for one needs a redo.. Too many remnants of Christmas linger there... time to love it up around here.. hehehehe!!