Monday, November 13, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday


Good morning, and Happy Monday!!!
It's a great morning for Happy Homemaker Monday!


Click here to return to our hostess! 

Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning::::
In an attempt to  unload the fridge, I  mixed up a sausage and cheese  scramble  with  crumpets and apple butter...  yum!!!

Right now I am:::: 
I am amazed at how much I have gotten done..  got my shower,,  went to salon and got my hair done and  made breakfast  and    have already eaten  and it is just 10;30. that has to be a record for me!!

The weather outside::::
Sunny and warming up...

Looking around the house::::
Everything looks  great....  I never got the  Thanksgiving table done.. will have to wait til later in week now!

On today's to do list::::

Traveling to UVA for my  skin graft...  praying it takes and heals  nice and quickly!!

Currently reading::::
Read Lynn Kurland's new book, Ever My Love..

Bible,  1 Peter
Ann Voskamp,  The Broken Way


On the TV ::::

So sad  Poldark only has one more episode this season
Watching videos of  the BBC series, George Gently...  good detective series...  


If I have a few minutes to myself, I will::::

I will continue reading  Ann Voskamp's book  and practice  the Christmas music for the choir  production early December

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week::::

Baked turkey cutlets with pan gravy..  I just do not  do  turkeys when it is just the two of us!!!
Turkey Cutlets with Pan Gravy Recipe

Looking forward to this week::::
the final healing process for this long journey Ive been on since early September..

Favorite photo from the camera::::
this throwback photo  from 1956




Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses::::
Image result for scripture on healing
Amen!

7 comments:

  1. Hi there!!!

    The turkey cutlets look delicious!!!

    Glad you mentioned the series George Gently! I haven't heard of that. I'll have to check it out.

    I found you from Happy Homemaker Monday. :)

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying your skin graft takes and heals! I have read the broken way last year and love it! Ann Voscamp is is one of my favorite Authors! I hope this week is filled with blessing! Praying for healing! By His stripes we are healed! Thank you for sharing! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shellie, thanks so much for you prayer and. God’s Word spoken over me. I am lying in my hotel room resting from our travel and anticipating tomorrow, but
      I truly rest in the Lord at peace!

      Delete
  3. LOL I have an almost identical picture of me from the mid 60's doing the same pose at Thanksgiving.

    I hope the rest of your week is as productive as your morning was. Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, thanks for visiting and sharing. I love old photos of significant times in our lives. This photo for me holds so many memories of home with my parents and anticipation of the good times we shared. God bless!

      Delete
  4. Am praying that the skin graft takes and for a full and rapid recovery. Love the Thanksgiving pic! Super cute! My friend, Carla, got me the Ann Voskamp book for Christmas last year. Enjoy it! Have a blessed week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo! Those turkey cutlets look great. Hope your skin graft takes and you have a super speedy recovery. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~