Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Wednesday Hodge Podge



Hosted by Joyce!

  All About Love!!!!

1. Something little you are loving right now? 

  


2. Red roses or pink peonies? Pink Peonies
Red wine or pink lemonade?  Pink Lemonade
 Red lipstick or pink polish?pink polish
 A cotton candy colored sky or a fiery red sunset? Fiery red sunset
 A book-movie-song you love with the word red or pink in it's title? 
Lady in Red
I used to sing this one over and over  driving to school  back in the day!

3. What's something you currently have your heart set on doing-going-seeing-or experiencing?  I am so looking forward to  traveling to Massachusetts to see our girls...  after the threat of co-vid is past!

4. Who would you most like to have a heart to heart with right now? Is that possible? There is a guy who lives in the UK whom I have been sharing the gospel to and trying to  get him to open up about his  where he is  in the process... he  is interested and keeps the matter open,  but  all I am getting these days  is  monosyllables.  KInd of ahrd  to    having meaningful conversation over messenger.  I am praying for a lot! 

5. Write an acrostic for the word L-O-V-E. 


L- is for the life we've shared for 50 years
o- is our home we've made  and raised our family in
v- is very, very extraordinary
e- is everything we are!

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Tonight we are zooming a business meeting at our church... We both are  now on our  respective  committees, so  one never knows when one may be asked  to share  from our perspective..  there is much going on  even  with  this  covid situation...  both with the property  and missions!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 50 years! Hope your zoom meetings go well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had our church community group zoom meeting tonight. It is always good to connect with our friends this way, until we can begin to meet in person again. I sure miss hugs!! Love your photos of those little sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankful for Zoom so we can at least have some sense of routine about things like committees and decisions that need to be made as a group.Our church recently held their annual congregational business meeting via Zoom and it went remarkably well. Your grands are darling!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...