Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farewell
After 17 years of blogging I am pretty sad to just fade out with hardly anyone showing any farewell, concern about my surger...
-
After 17 years of blogging I am pretty sad to just fade out with hardly anyone showing any farewell, concern about my surger...
-
Vee at A Haven for Vee hosts this lovely post every third Wednesday and I am a first time poster on it...To peruse my photos lo...
-
For more Tabletop Tuesday visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch . Last night we celebrated an informal, homey meal with just a tad of raz...
They are each one so lovely and would make a beautiful set of cards! The peony is exquisite!
ReplyDeleteYou've done splendidly. Thank you for adding how enjoyable it was. That's one of the reasons for having this party...it gives us the opportunity to revisit our photos and blog posts. So glad that you joined us!
ReplyDeleteThese are all really good shots. My favorite is peony delight - soft and lovely!
ReplyDeleteWonderful job and absolutely stunning pics!
ReplyDeleteIt's a fun party, nice to meet you!
You have chosen beautiful photos for your note cards. I couldn't pick a favorite one, thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSue
Oh I'm so envious of your peonies! It seems to be too hot here for them. Very nice cards!
ReplyDeleteMother's Little Gardener is my favorite! Very interesting. Good mix of colors and texture.
ReplyDeleteThat peony is so gorgeously ruffled, all dressed up for the note card party. All the images are so lovely.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos. I love the peonies, that's not a flower I see much of around here.
ReplyDeletegreat views. the peony & butterfly/flower shots are perfect. luv! (:
ReplyDeleteOh such pretty pics but I really love the last one with the plate! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
ReplyDeleteLove the first picture. Pretty and pink.
ReplyDeleteWelcome! Isn't it fun to select photos for Note Cards. We should all go into business!!!! Your choices are lovely. I think I like the peony the best, but I love blue and white so Blue Mood is a favorite ... but I like them all! Well done!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely! I enjoyed every snapshot. I just found some of those blue goblets at Goodwill today! Yippee. I love the color.
ReplyDeleteIf it was hard to pick a photo to share, it's even harder for me to pick a favorite one from your collection! I love that one with the butterfly in the day lily so I'm going to crown it my very favorite of all
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome capture!