1. Your favorite cleaning product? Do you clean your own house or hire out? Most disliked household chore? What one chore do you not mind so much? In these days my hubs does the major cleaning... my knees and back are not what they were... He has his favorite cleaner... but frankly, I'm not sure of its name. I like to work in the kitchen, cooking and washing up and making the kitchen look nice and spit shined. It is after all the first room folk see after entering through the sunroom. No one comes to the front door here! I cannot vaccuum either. .. it does something to my sinuses... So I do the dusting on vaccuum day!
2. It's Canned Food Month...do you use a lot of canned goods? What are the three canned items you purchase most often? Last thing you made using a canned ingredient? We really do not use that much of canned items. I did have a bowl of soup.. Our favorite is any type of Progresso. I use canned veg for homemade soups and stews but we dont make that often!
3. Can of worms, anything can happen, can you imagine?, as best I can, kick the can down the road, more than one can take, no can do, not if I can help it...choose an idiom and tell us how you currently relate. I think "Not if I can help it" reasonated most with me. That seems to be my station in life at this time. I dont do anything much around here unless it is absolutely necessary. I am very much more involved in church work working on the Mission Committee and fellowship mission. and doing Bible Study. I feel called to be doing taht work in our church and I save my reserves.. Not to say we live in a hovel, but I take my time to those things I used to love to do around here.
4.The last Tuesday in February is National Spa Day. Are you someone who enjoys a day at the spa? Last time you visited a spa? Do you have a favorite spa? Are salons open for business in your area? Have you made changes to your hair and nail routine since Corona hit? In what way? I have never visited a spa. I do my own nails.. I am a very low maintenance young lady! haha
5. Believe it or not this is the last Hodgepodge of the month. In one sentence sum up your February. Whew... whiz ... where did it Go?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I am very excited- we did finalize the booking and payment for a beach holiday coming up this spring! After our trip last October after 15 years of no trips of that nature..Lynn has decided a regular trip to the ocean (6 hour drive) is good for us! And it is so much fun to travel with and
enjoy time there with friends! YAYAYAYAYA!

A beach trip on the calendar sounds fabulous. We need things to look forward to always, but especially in this very strange season. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI love trips to the beach! We are planning to go with our family in June and I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteHurray for a beach trip! Sounds wonderful. What a blessing that your husband will pitch in and do the work that makes you ill. A good Helpmate! Hope the rest of February treats you well!
ReplyDeleteA beach trip sounds wonderful about now. We only live a little over an hour from the beach on either coast, Atlantic or Gulf, and yet we haven't been to either one in several years. I think it is time, even if for a day to walk on the beach. Cleaning house is becoming something that I do not like to do much anymore, and it is beginning to show. I was just saying today that I need to do some major spring cleaning, but only a little at a time. The old body ain't what she used to be! LOL. Enjoy your beach trip!!
ReplyDeleteOh a beach trip sounds perfect!
ReplyDeleteBecause I get a weird rash when I wash the dishes, my hubby does them now. I'm thankful that he really doesn't seem to mind doing them.
Enjoy the holiday.
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com