Thursday, April 13, 2023

Wednesday Hodge Podge

From this Side of the Pond
Hosted by Joyce !

1. April 13th is National Scrabble Day...are you a fan?   I love Scrabble!Do you enjoy word games in general?  I enjoy word games.. I play  the Wordle, Quordle, Octordle, etc  games online every day! What's an eight letter word that tells us something about your life currently?Beachbum...  We just  returned ftom  a lovely beach trip.  and not that I  laid out in the sun for  7 days,  but I loved sitting on our deck painting the  surrounds, reading and just  enjoying the things I love with no interruptions!   The sounds , also,  were so  magical! 

2.  Do you have a junk drawer?  Actually, no.;  I  got rid of it and vowed to never  get one again! Is it full? Do you know what's in it? What's in it? 

3. When does time pass quickly for you?  When I am having fun When does it pass slowly?  Never,  it always seems to be flying by actually!! 

4. These eight vegetables are in season during spring-asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, celery, collard greens, garlic, herbs. What's your favorite?   All of them are on my favorite list!!!!Any on the list you refuse to eat? Last one on the list you ate?   I suppose it would be  garlic and herbs,  I made a wonderful   stir fry chicken dish last night  but  I have had the other    in some form this week!!!

5. What's the oldest thing you own? Tell us about it.

The first thing I thought of was  the  walnut gate leg drop leaf  dining  table my grandfather made back in the 1920's.   

6. Insert your own random thought here. I am counting the days until we    meet up with our  children and  grands  in Lancaster, Pa  to see  the Sight and Sound production, Moses.  I  am so anxious for the girls to get to see it! And    the area  will be be so much fun to  explore!!If you haven't  been there for a play. ...  it is a must see!!!!!





4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of Octordle so will have to check that one out. I play Wordle and Quordle and like them both. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, You must also try sedecordle.. that is 16 words and, of course, octordle is 8. Both are very enjoyable!!!

      Delete
  2. I like scrabble but have no one to play with. No junk drawer for me either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann, I really think you would enjoy the online word games Wordle,, Quordle, Octordle and Sececordle. Once you know how to play Wordle , the rest fall in line. I play them each morning either before rising or with my coffee. Anyway, you might give them a try!

      Delete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...