Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tuesday 4


The Language of Flowers

Click the title above to return to Anne's page!

Do I have a favorite flower?  I, personally, love Hydrangeas!

Do I know my birth and state flowers?
My birth flower is the Water Lily and my state flower is the Flowering 
Dogwood

Is there a flower I love hanging in my house or garden..
I used to  hang Fuchia baskets,  but there are  a bit tempermental  so now outside 
I  always plant trailing petunias.  They do very well in our  area!

If I could plant a dream garden what I plant in it!
There would be scads of  hydrangeas of every color,    and  lovely tea roses.
There would be banks of For-get-me-nots, and  purple salvia.  A hedge of peonias  would 
 surround the whole.!







2 comments:

  1. I am not sure what I did with my comment, but when I went to post it, it took me to my profile, so I am trying again.
    I would want lots of flowers in my garden that smell so sweet and strong. That their smell would take over the yard. I love that. The honeysuckle does that here. Loved your answers! Have a nice week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hydrangeas remind me of my grandma. My grandparents has beautiful gardens. They bring God's color into our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...