♥♥The Weather♥♥
♥♥How I am feeling this morning♥♥
Well, we got COVID tests Friday which we passed with shining colors so now I know my horrible symptoms are all allergy! Bah!
♥♥On my mind♥♥
Well, I am still praising God that with this crazy culture and dilemmas we are enduring, I still am at very much peace in my inner soul. I know nothing takes God by surprise and His purposes will be fulfilled in His timing!
♥♥On the breakfast plate
Cup of coffee and fruited yogurt, as usual! Thanks to my dear Hubs who has it ready for me every morning! I am Blessed!
♥♥On my reading pile♥♥
We did the chapter on God's Mercy.....learning to demonstrate God’s marvelous attributes is awesome. We do have our work cut out for us! Whew!
In His Image, Jen Wilken.
Wonderful book, so well written.. almost poetic!
We are reading and discussing this book weekly for Women's Bible Study...Love the book...
♥♥On my tv♥♥
Youtube videos, Laramie, Hallmark movies,HGTV The Create channel, (a PBS station)
I started watching Fairyland Cottage and Cottage Girl vlogs on Youtube on Tv.. oh, that is so fantastic to watch them on the big screen!!!
I will add another great vlog.. Jeri Landers of Hopalong Hollow. Her posts are amazingly beautiful. Such talent and hominess! I am hooked on these blog..so much better than regular tv! Although , I do understand a new season of The Crown began last night!
♥♥On the menu this week♥♥
Monday: chef salad
Tuesday: hot dogs, slaw, and baked beans
Wednesday: Out to dinner with friends
Thursday: Potato soup
Friday: Fish fry and tators
♥♥From the camera♥
Happy Holidays.. they'll be here before we know it!!
♥♥Looking around the house♥♥
In fact, we cleaned house today so we can start decorating for Christmas!
A few photos from last year for inspiration!
♥♥New recipe I tried last week, or one that we really enjoyed♥♥
NOTHING THIS WEEK
♥♥Something I want to share♥♥
She is such a wonderful teacher, author...she really calms a tense spirit. I am filling my life with beauty and peace!
♥♥On my prayer list♥♥
Dear God, nothing takes you by surprise. You know everything that has transpired in the last few years in our nation.. I won't your time reminding you but please know that our hearts are wrenching from the knowledge that our nation has fallen beyond the pale into the hands of an evil intity that has been brewing for a long itme but who has reared its ugly head mightiy in the last couple of weeks. Deception, deception deception!!! YOu know best what is to be done, so we wait patiently for your help! Thank you for your peace that passes all understanding.
Devotional::





Its nice you got to be with friends. Here in NJ we are still locked down tight. Very sad.
ReplyDeleteGlad your tests are negative. We have friends with kids in school, and they too had to be tested even though it was allergies. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteWe can't meet with friends either :( Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteChristmas decore makes everything look so cozy.
Yay for negative Covid tests.
Have a great week
Have a great week. I enjoyed visiting.
ReplyDeleteGlad your horrible symptoms are allergies and not the virus but I'm also sorry you're having horrible symptoms. Hope you are feeling better today. Beautiful photos of your Christmas decorations. Have to wait until after Thanksgiving around here or there'd be an unhappy uprising. Hope you are having a great week so far!
ReplyDelete