Sunday, October 12, 2025

Happy Homemaker Monday

Happy Homemaker Monday  

Hosted by Sandra!

 The weather in my neck of the woods:::
Monday -67/57 showers  
Tuesday -79/53 mostly sunny
Wednesday -76/45 clear (bbrrrr)
Thursday -70/41 sunny   and I  repeat  (bbrrrr)
Friday - 67/41 partly cloudy     and again (bbrrrr)
Looks like I need to get out my  flannels!!!

Right now:::    Besides working on this post., I have 
been working on a homeschool project for our youngest granddaughter.   we have now  moved on the Where the Red Fern Grows.  I love this book so much...  it really  touches  many  heartfelt  emotions. She has just started reading.. I hope
 she will enjoy it!

Something fun to share (a blog, a video, a tip)::: 
I have a series of YouTube videos I really enjoy following (Lost Forest). Maybe you 
will enjoy this one about an artist who lives with her dad on a dairy 
farm in Ireland..very restful!!

Thinking and pondering::As per my previous post,  I really  felt  under
 the wire  regarding  the  attack on my  posts..  at one time it appeared
my page had been dropped  from Blogger.  I found myself  devastated...
 I really have enjoyed my time on blogger for 20 years.  but  it seems I 
 have been given a type of reprieve for a time anyway.  They probably 
do not  like what I am writing, but I only pass on truth.  
All that to say,  our world is changing and  it seems some are given the
 right to express  hatred  while others  are  removed for sharing love!

On my tv:::  I wrote last time  about watching really old films on You-
tube.  Now  so many of the great films of my life   from the 70's- today
  are on YouTube and  I loved watching them all .. just about!

On my to do list::: 
Monday: With my knee replacement coming up  early Nov. I have a ton
 of   appointments   til then to  be prepared.. plus while I am able I 
 will be decorating our home  for both Thanksgiving and Christmas
  to enjoy  together with our daughter and family over the week of 
Thanksgiving!   Today I have sorted through recipes  that I will  need,
 and I have a doctor's wellness appointment at 3 pm.
Tuesday: I go to Community Bible study, meet  Hubs  to do some  
grocery shopping following ,  and grab a bite  out before coming home
 to  get the house worked on a bit  then we meet  a group for Tuesday
 night dinner at various  restaurants.
Wednesday: I have two early appointments to do some tests for surgery.   
Continue working on files and case work for the  next series of questions.
 Our granddaughter is an avid reader...must stay on top of
 this !!!
Thursday: Take a break from  the paper work and  do
 a bit of purging upstairs.My closet is a joke..  I have things packed 
away .. it will take days!
Friday:   Another free day to  do  preparations  as I feel like it I really 
need to  change up some home decor.. get rid of some pumpkins  around
 the living room  to make way for  some  Christmas.. I saw a YouTube on
 decorating  for both  and it looked very pretty. Of course, that entailed
 a shopping visit to Hobby Lobby and  Amazon. I am  pretty excited by  
it all.

My simple pleasure:::Because I am at the age of  having memory issues
  I  have found that  giving a bit of time to some  online memory games 
 have been a good help for me.  I  enjoy crossword puzzles called, 

Looking around the house:::  I will be so glad when all the charities  we 
 send to will be  finished. My dining room table has been piled high with
 items for various groups. Our last group which we love to do is  Operation Christmas Child  which we highly recommend.  But next time we will 
not  use the dining room table for our  project  table. We are awaiting 
our boxes to fill and we do so much enjoy  giving, but, also,  I love to set
 a lovely autumn table and that isn't happening until things are squared
 away!

From the WORD!


 



Have a great week!!!




2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your week, I love the project with your granddaughter! on my way to see that blog - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sweet Friend! I failed to write the name of the video called Lost Forest!

      Delete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...