Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

6a00e54ecc7f978833017d40c3fd59970c-320wi


Visit Sandra here for more HHM!
Today:
This morning it cant decide if it wants to rain or not.. I hope it does  so it  can wash away the oak pollen....   terrible this year!!! 

Right now I am::: 
I am enjoying my    yummy fruited yogurt with granola and cup of coffee  Sweetum brings to me each morning.....  life is  so sweet!

Thinking and pondering::: 
I  am thinking   of all the things  that have happened since  my last  post on Happy Homemaker Monday...  I wrecked both of our cars in  one swell swoop, we  toured  Lancaster, PA  with our best friends and  saw  the much acclaimed, Moses!
I gained back  the  5 pounds  I lost in the last  couple of months....  too many  buffets...such is my life!A  real roller coaster ride!

On my bedside table:::

I am loving her book....

On my tv tonight:::  No time for TV...  I have   a ton to read  for my class tomorrow....yikes!

Listening to:::
the pitter patter of rain on the tin roof   of the porch right outside my window!


On the menu for this week:::

chef salad
spaghetti
tomato basil soup
grilled chicken quesadillas


On my to do list:::
laundry
spring cleaning  up stairs... the bedrooms

    Plans for this week:::
meet with  the scrapbook committee to work on the scrapbook for the Garden Club
Healing prayer class
Luncheon at Club Country  with Garden Club
Shopping trip to Charlottesville with the girls



What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Amanda   asked me   where are  the bids  we were making for  Birdies'   room ornament'
We got about  7  done  in January....   I need to   get that many more  done  in the next couple of weeks....  

My simple pleasure:::
working on this blog!!!!


Lessons learned:
Sometimes God simply closes a door of relationship  among  friends  for   the   persons' own  good and  for His best  purposes  which will be revealed in  His perfect timing.... Not  because of any  sin or  infraction  committed.. we  must just learn to wait patiently for the  outcome to  be revealed.


Looking around the house:::
Ok,  I  got away from this  for a couple of weeks, and  bammo....   gained  back all I lost. I need to  glue this   chart to my arm!

From the camera


My  very favorite herb!

Prayer List:::
Our  home, family,    church,  and  nation




        Bible verse, Devotional::: 


a wonderful message from Jim Cymbala

When we Come to Forks in the Road



2 comments:

  1. Oh no on the cars. :/ I've had weeks similar to that in the past, they aren't fun.

    The birds look so cute.

    There is nothing like the sound of rain on a tin roof, I don't if I'd be able to stay awake while listening to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Susan Branch, will have to get her book too. Basil is one of my favorites too, and I always have one going on my window sill :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~