Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday


Click here  to return to  HHM!
The weather outside is::::
is partly cloudy and   36 degrees


On the breakfast plate this morning::::
 Greek yogurt  with strawberries, blueberries and granola and  a cup of delicious coffee!


As I look outside my window:::
 a carpet of white still lies  about with  no green peeking through!

Right now I am::::

pondering the  lit of items on my to-do list!


As I look around the house::::
I have clothes to put away, and more to wash...
a bit of organizing to do....  target-  linen closet


On today's to do list::::
laundry
put clothes away
organize linen closet
do a bit of  cooking
  correspondence

Currently reading::::
Storm, by Jim Cymbala
Gifted Hands, by  Ben Carson, MD
Beth Moore's study guide on Daniel

What am I hearing:
and loving it....   Pandora


On the TV today::::
Oscar winning films  on TCM and  Hallmark love stories



On the menu this week::::

Baked chicken, salad, and cornbread

chef salad and baked potatoes

Pizza

What I am creating at the moment::::

an organized house




New recipe I tried or want to try this week::::
nothing I can think of


Favorite photo from the camera::::
How big is Birdie?



Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::




3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read the Ben Carson book. I hope it's a good as I think it will be.

    Ironic I have green no snow but am only 24 degrees!

    Have a great week.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The view from your window is so pretty!

    I love your t.v. picks. Hallmark and TCM have the best movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the view from your window! I would so love to be able to see snow. Good luck with the house organising - it is a never ending job, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~