Monday, November 14, 2016

The Simple Woman Day Book Nov 21



For Today...November 21, 2016
Outside my window...
Cold and blustery!


I am thinking...
How fast time flies when Im having fun!


I am thankful...
that  God knows everything..  actually knew it  before the foundation of the world. ...nothing  is taking Him by surprise and He is still reigns on high!   He is in control  and   nothing happens,  but by his permissive or direct will...  Therefore, I can rest !!!

I am wearing...my long harvest house dress and purple sweater.. Chilly!

I am creating...
Getting the sewing machine out to finish a couple of holiday projects with my daughter!
  
I am wondering..what we will have for Thanksgiving... This year it isnt my call, but I hope to help!

I am reading...
Jesus Calling  Devotional 
1Thessalonians chapters 4-6
IIThessalonians

I am learning...
at least trying to learn patience...  if I just didnt get so  tired of waiting!!!
My granddaughter taught me a new song about waiting
When I wait. I can play. I can sing or imagine anything!
I am hoping...
For everyone's    upcoming travel mercies.. that all arrive at their destinations safe, sound, and  in shape... then I pray  everyone gets back home  in same...  safe and soundly!!
Image result for family vacation inc ar
In my garden...leaves are falling all around i only see leaves and no bit if ground!


In my kitchen...
planning tons of holiday food...  more on that later!!!

A favorite quote/scripture for today...
Image result for psalm 91

    One of my favorite things...


I just discovered    a new creamer
  a  real favorite... Natural Bliss  Salted   Caramel!!!

From the board room... Pinned from my board...

supermoon in Roanoke Virginia at the Mill Mountain Star
Super moon over our fair city

Saved from

buygrandin.com



Post Script
May the peace of God  reign over our nation and may the spirit of God  dispel the angst of the  enemy  who  appears to  have a hold of so many ...   may their hearts be warmed and  may common sense  return to the land...  In Jesus  name!!!




1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! I'm visiting from SW Daybook, and I really enjoyed your blog! Your pictures are lovely, especially your dining room - it inspires me to provide lovely meals for my family. God Bless You, and once again, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~