Thursday, May 6, 2010

National Day of Prayer

Photobucket
Today is the National Day of Prayer on our country and our community... I am pleased that our church opened its doors this morning at 7am for those wishing to come in and spend time humbling themselves before God seeking direction and mercy for our country. I was there to help kick off the day and Lynn and I will go spend an hour there around 5 this afternoon. Doors close at 7pm. There are so many issues in desperate need of soaking prayer we need to be continually seeking God's will in every area of life. Our nation is struggling with the effects of the enemy in everya rea of our society and government... God is our only hope...

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

2 comments:

  1. Heavenly Father, I praise your Holy Name. I repent of my apathy towards You and towards our Nation. I ask forgiveness for my pride, envy, and my unfaithfullness.

    I humbly asked that you open my heart and the hearts of my fellow Americans to seek your face, wisdom, guidance, walk in your footsteps, and acknowledge your sovereignty over all on this planet and the universe.

    Heavenly Father, heal this land. For You, and only You, can heal this nation.

    In the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, I lift up this prayer. Thank you, Father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true,, I love that verse,,,,, have a great weekend.

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~