Friday, October 15, 2010

Pink Saturday

Photobucket
Happy PINK Saturday!!
Every new season sends me merrily out to explore my favorite consignment shop, "Buy the Season". It is there that I love to just soak in the exceptionally decorated stalls seeking just that perfect accent piece or treasure. Even though pink is not usually my color of choice for decorating, I am always drawn to these very special stalls...
I mean who could resist this one?


Photobucket
A closer look reveals hidden delights that beg a closer examination
Photobucket

but, wait... look over there...
Photobucket
Maybe I do need to rethink some of my decorating color schemes,, I'm really digging this pink and green!
What do you think?
Enjoy PINK Saturday!!!

Visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more PINK SATURDAY!!

6 comments:

  1. how pretty!! I could spend all day in a shop like that! I too wouldn't decorate much with pink..maybe a few accents here and there. But that's really about it! I do like the color...but in moderation! Or if I had a dressing room...I would deck that out in pink for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I wish I could jump through the screen and into those pictures...I would be in heaven. I love the pink with that heavenly green.....I have been using that soft, barely there green with my whites and pinks and I am loving it!
    Pretty,pretty post!
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely little stall. I went to an antique shoppe today with friends and saw some of the prettiest things to photograph. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love the pink and green combos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday, Carolyn.

    I would have been drawn in for a closer look, too. Pink makes a wonderful combination with so many colors, and pink and green is always refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~