Thursday, August 18, 2011

Simple Pleasures

Project Simple Pleasures2

Some of the things  that have been  really  stacking up around my studio   are  my favorite  magazines...I  can hardly  resist  a TeaTime or  Southern Lady, or  anything that is British.. Those  luscious covers  grab me and just wont let me go!  But  they are  stacked up all around me... several years worth which is  really  just  crazy in this economy.  SO I wised up  this week and  organized  them   and have put the  Tea Time and Southern Lady  grouped by season  on the  recipe bookcase and the  British ones  on the  regular  bookcase in the library and  now  seasonally I can go  take them out and  set them around  in cozy spots  or take them out with my morning tea or coffee to the porch for a leisurely    stroll through their  tantalizing pages....   and  my husband is thrilled   that I  realize I just dont  need to purchase anymore  with  so many  out and about already....this simple pleasure keeps us both  happy!
  Photobucket 

Visit this  lovely blog, A Collection of This and That by Dayle who  hosts this great theme each week. 


5 comments:

  1. He IS a master artist, and you captured his masterpiece very beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little birds are so sweet. It is so hot and dusty here that I don't often even see the birds out and about except in the early morning hours. Hope your day is great. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nature is His masterpiece, isn't it? It just beckons me to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello little birds! They look so happy enjoying your yard. Maybe they are singing about the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are kindred spirits. I take great pleasure in just watching God's world. The beauty is in the details. I'm grateful God gave me an eye for details, and I can see you have one, as well. Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~