Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tablescape Thursday

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Even  when it's so hot outside the birds vacated to parts unknown,,,   we can still pay tribute to them...
    We usually  can   watch the  birds scampering  from  feeder to  birdhouse  from this vantage point... our sunroom   is my  favorite  spot for bird watching...  but this summer,   the birds have  been  relatively scarce due to the super hot temperatures.     But we can still celebrate their  beauty  around the  luncheon table!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
A touch of  springtime  colors  tenderizes   a harsh summer  noon, brings a respite to the  day....  and puts a smile on every  countenance...  and until the birds return   an a cooling breeze....  we'll  linger over our  indoor  ambiance  and smile!
 
For more TT be sure to stop in at Between Naps on the Porch! You'll be glad you did!!!



6 comments:

  1. Your luncheon table looks so pretty with the bird theme and the bird house for a centerpiece and it's so nice that you have large windows for bird watching.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, blue and white always feels so good in the summer. I like your bird theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning display! Truly love every piece, and I can totally see why you'd be happy to share it with all of us! BRAVO! Can't wait to see more!

    I hope you'll stop by my blog to check out my new feature. I've gone back to doing posts on my home, and I've got my newly styled "bar" in the dining room up. Would love to know what you think!

    Thanks again for sharing! Stunning.
    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the birds would be charmed by your pretty table. Love you table set with feathered friends in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table looks beautiful.

    Love,
    Karin Şen Cankan
    karinsfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Mom will love this table! She's an avid bird watcher and this tablescape would be of special interest to her! By the way...LOVE all the windows in your dining room!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~