Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

6a00e54ecc7f978833017d40c3fd59970c-320wi


Visit Sandra here for more HHM!
Today:
Beautiful, if a bit chilly!

Right now I am::: 
I just got back for  taking a vehicle for new tires and breakfast out with my sweetheart and am waiting to go to a doctor's appt.

Thinking and pondering::: 
So much to do....so little time!!!!!

On my bedside table:::
Fresh Power by Jim Cymbala
Experiencing the vast resources of the Spirit of God

On my tv tonight:::  too busy for tv....  our  interdenominational prayer event  is tonight....

Listening to:::
the birds are singing so sweetly this morning....I think they are  still singing  " Alleluia, he is risen!"


On the menu for this week:::

chef salad
hamburgers
soup
porkchops


On my to do list:::
laundry
 errands

    Plans for this week:::

healing prayer class
Mike Wingfield's revival 

(topic:  Marriage Supper of the Lamb)
Lynn's cousin's wedding



What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
no time this week   for crafting

My simple pleasure:::
reading over a cup of Scottish Blend tea
 photo art042.jpg


Lessons learned:
I am still trying to decide what it is the Lord wants me to learn from   an  unhappy episode  the other day with   whom I always considered a close friend.
Looking around the house:::
An ever growing    compilation of   weekly food charts   from me and my daughter....  we are  emailing each other  so we can hold one another accountable....   My daughter's love and concern for my health is such a blessing   to me!

From the camera
a spring mantel
Prayer List:::
Our  home, family,    church,  and  nation




Bible verse, Devotional::: a powerful message today from  Truth for Life
  God's Right Hand   ~Alistair Begg
He who was once despised and rejected by men now occupies the honorable position of a beloved and honored Son. The right hand of God is the place of majesty and favor. Our Lord Jesus is His people's representative. When He died for them, they had rest; when He rose again for them, they had liberty; when He sat down at His Father's right hand, they had favor and honor and dignity. The raising and elevation of Christ is the elevation, the acceptance, and the glorifying of all His people, for He is their head and representative. This sitting at the right hand of God, then, is to be viewed as the reception of the Representative and therefore the acceptance of our souls.

Believer, this is why you are free from condemnation. "Who is he that condemneth?" [KJV]. Who will condemn those men who are in Jesus at the right hand of God?

The right hand is the place of power. Christ at the right hand of God has all the power in heaven and on earth. Who will fight against the people who have such power vested in their Captain? My soul, what can destroy you if Omnipotence is your helper? If the protection of the Almighty covers you, what sword can harm you?

Be sure of this: If Jesus is your all-prevailing King and has trampled your enemies beneath His feet, if sin, death, and hell are all defeated by Him, and you are represented in Him, there exists no possibility of your being destroyed.


Jesu's tremendous name
Puts all our foes to flight:
Jesus, the meek, the angry Lamb,
A Lion is in fight.

By all hell's host withstood;
We all hell's host o'erthrow;
And conquering them, through Jesus' blood
We still to con

















3 comments:

  1. I sure hope you have a wonderful week, even if busy. I love tea but have never tried the Scottish Blend, will have to give that one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet blog. I am so glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love waking up to the sound of the birds singing outside my window, it's always a great start to my day.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~