Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Cleanin' and Plantin'



OW

Click on the icon to return to our host, Susan.  Am I ever  grateful for  the  return  of spring   and the opportunity to  clean up  this mess  outside....
I  have  been  so   dreading getting in   there and  pulling  out that  thicket,,,,  my poor spring flowers underneath were   crying out,  "Rescue us, Please!"
 Now, perhaps the azalea will  will to     put out new growth and actually bloom.... 
The hyacinths were sighing when  I  took  up my camera for the after shot...
  and maybe tomorrow I can stop in at    the green house and see about some pansies!  
Tomorrow's objective....
 photo springyard011.jpg
These  last 2 photos  were taken last year....
 photo springyard008.jpg
besides, Lynn has finished  the paperwork (taxes) and is ready to  help me a bit... time to  do some spring planting!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~