Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday


6a00e54ecc7f978833017d40c3fd59970c-320wi


 photo springyard009.jpg
Time to Clear the Garden
Visit Sandra here for more HHM!
Today:
is a  beautiful early spring day....   clear, bright and fresh!

Right now I am::: 
anxiously awaiting  a phone call from my dearest daughter about   doing a google chat. yayayayayayay


Thinking and pondering::: I wasnt at all sure  about re-upping  in our local Garden Club....    for next year... this year has been so   crazy...  but to be honest, I dont think I gave it a fair chance, so when I was just asked what month Id prefer to hostess, I chose February... the die is cast!

On my bedside table:::

Beth Moore,  David,  Seeking a Heart Like His


On my tv tonight:::
Hallmark Movies  and this month  we are    beginning  a free trial of  Amazon Prime movies  

Listening to:::
Another Pandora  I created...  I absolutely adore  the music of Dan Gibson


On the menu for this week:::

menus?????
I find I am not a menu planner

On my to do list:::
 laundry
reading
Bible Study
  
    Plans for this week:::
Monday -  
Garden Club scrapbook  meeting
Deliver Baby items  for our church to a refugee  group we serveTuesday ~ 
Beth Moore study homework
garden work
Wednesday-
Garden Club 
( give the devotional)
walk the track
Choir
Thursday - 
Bible Study
Friday - 
Birthday dinner  with a friend
Intercessors for America Prayer  night

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
must get around to this!!!!!
 I am so excited about the new fabric I found to make  valances for Birdie's room!

My simple pleasure:::
watching  Internet programming  with  my  hubby  in bed
we just discovered old you tube  episodes of What's My Line... love those!!!!!!

Lessons learned:
Drink more water!!!!

Looking around the house:::
 photo 2013-05-13052937_zpsc9bcb092.jpg
Thinking about  porch time... will be here before I know it!!!! 
From the camera

My two angels!!!

Prayer List:::
Our  home, family,    church,  and  nation




Bible verse, Devotional:::
Acts 17: 24-28
24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’

2 comments:

  1. I just love that fabric! The print and colors are terrific. I love the picture of your porch as well! I need to outfit my porch with some furniture and personality as well :)

    http://shabbygreenhouse.wordpress.com/2014/04/01/happy-homemaker-monday/

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hallmark movies, my favorite channel on TV. Hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~