Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Three or More Tuesday

Photobucket

This morning the frost was definitely on the pumpkin! We arose to below freezing temps... quite a change from just a week ago! And even though there was a chill in the air, I love the way a cosy lit room can warm the cockles on my heart! HEEHEE! This scene met me as I opened the dining room door,
Photobucket

and then the parlor..
Photobucket

Upon a closer examination,,,with the flash...
Photobucket
Aw, but I love the ambiance without the flash!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
This light really puts me in a festive more holiday spirit.... so now I will go plan a delicious Thanksgiving dinner while the mood strikes!
Visit Tam at The Gypsy's Corner for more TOMT..



1 comment:

  1. Looks so homey! Can't wait to see you-- next month! :>D

    Have a good week,
    love,
    a

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~