Friday, December 17, 2010

Pink Saturday

Photobucket
Happy PINK Saturday!!
This week I was privileged to get to visit with my dear friend, Lois, who authors Heart to Heart blog. Lois has written this newsletter for years and has just recently uploaded it in blog form. It is a treasure trove of wondrous tips for creating a cosy, health conscious, thrifty, organized home. Lois is a fabulous homemaker and friend and just for a bit of help I have been to her in offering a few of my own blogging tips, she gave this this wonderfully PINK handmade tote. To honor her in offering such fabulus organizational tips I have designated my tote to carry my current project items... . Here it hosts my address book, stamps, return label, and various leftover Christmas Cards as I finish up those never ending missives. Now I dont need to have this clutter spread out all over the dining room!


Photobucket

My Christmas playlist this week features Christmas songs performed by Michael W. Smith, one of my favorite Christian artists.



Enjoy PINK Saturday!!!

Visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more PINK SATURDAY!!

4 comments:

  1. G'morn Schotzy ~ What a lovely gift from your friend ... & a wonderful visit, too.

    Have a beautiful Christmas week ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for sharing this wonderful message with us again. May you have a great holiday and blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks for sharing and Merry Pinks to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your gift. I always love it when I can keep things together. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~