Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

Photobucket
For more Ruby Tuesday visit our host, Mary.. Always a blogging treat to visit her site!
Photobucket
Our beautiful daughter and son- in-law make us so very proud.. their accomplishments in their respective fields of work far out shine either her dad's or my own.... we are just so very thankful that God put our dear Amanda in our family and when she married Joshua it was one of the happiest days of our lives!
Photobucket
When Joshua graduated from college his parents graciously invited Amanda on a worldwind tour of Asia to revisit Joshua's homeland, China, as well as, Amanda's in South Korea.
A couple of photos taken on the trip which actually speak to our estimation of our wonderful daughter involve these which demonstrate that she is our princess in everyway!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Therefore, it is only reasonable that yesterday in the gift shop of the grand hotel here in town when I saw this adorable item I had to have it... couldnt leave with out him! For you see, as our precious children continue to consider their life's work and place in society, there is neither hide nor hair ever mentioned about grand kiddies anytime soon, (and well, this prospective grannie isnt getting any younger if you get my drift!) so it only stands to reason that my heart would wrap around this little fellow..
his Imperial little highness,_____ well I thought I'd let Joshua think of an appropriate name for him... since well, I was thinking of giving him to the kids for Christmas but now I find I can not part with him.... well, anytime soon that is.... so they can have the honor of naming his little imperial sweetness!!
Photobucket



Photobucket
I suppose I am now a granny to a porcelain tot but better than nothing!

4 comments:

  1. that's a beautiful doll
    your family is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO CUTE! Love the Little Prince!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable!! A proud grandmother you should be!! Merry Christmas my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, he IS cute! You enjoy spoiling him! :)

    Love you,
    a

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~