Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Photobucket

The Stay at Home Mom hosts this each week.

The weather in my neck of the woods
 a bit of a frost  morning  dawned today....  but it was clear and bright... a perfect day for an autumn drive into the mountains... again...
  I love the freedom of retirement and being able to drop everything and hit the road!

Things that make me happy:
spending time with my dear husband.....impromptu  times together... adventures really!
Book I'm reading:
I have discovered  a pastor  from Singapore,  Joseph Prince  who  is on the Word network....   I absolutely  love his preaching ...  I think  he is  extremely anointed  for  these  times, and I am privileged to have his new book,  Destined to Reign.  I am  hoping to  start  Safe Haven, as well,  by   Nicholas  Sparks.
You might notice this hasnt changed  but  that is because who has time to read  or   for me...  I still cant focus too much on reading yet....  but I want to!!!


What I'm enjoying on TV:
I  love  The Sing-Off   which comes  on tonight!  I also  am  entranced a bit my Once Upon a Time on Friday nights and  of course, iron Chef on Sunday evenings.

On the menu for dinner:
 Wonderful baked pizza and  tossed salad.


On my To Do List
Monday-   a  fabulous day out with my sweetheart
Tuesday- Mom   to  out patient surgical procedure,  both parents for blood check, allergy shot,  marketing

Wednesday-  ad to  cardiologist, a visit for dad to  see  the Assisted Living  home we are  looking into  and luncheon there ...church dinner and  adult study


Special day coming up this week...  but  can't tell about it yet

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
  hoping to get into this  theme  before the holidays anyway!

Looking forward to this week:
It is a full week  and looking forward tojust some quiet time here at home
On my mind:


Planning  for  Turkey day and Christmas!!!!


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):   

Photobucket

I  took this photo of our home as I was pulling into the driveway  this weekend....   just thought  our daughter  might  like to  see  it    and   think abut  how  next month  she'll be  driving into  the driveway herself... happy day!!!!!
Devotions:
  Our Model prayer  from   the Lord

Matthew 6:9-13

9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven, 
hallowed be your name, 
10 your kingdom come, 
your will be done, 
on earth as it is in heaven. 
11 Give us today our daily bread. 
12 And forgive us our debts, 
as we also have forgiven our debtors. 
13 And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.’

1 comment:

  1. Love your new look, especially the header :)

    Hope you have a really good week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~