Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Word Filled Wednesday

Click the above photo to return to Cafe Devotions!

Photobucket
“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”Matt28:18-20
Oh, to really know and believe and live our lives doing this will of the Father!!! Our world would be a much more loving, safe, and better place!

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Jesus has all authority and He has given us that authority to go. And He goes with us. I want to live and move in that knowledge and understanding today. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This verse keeps coming up in my little world...I LOVE when God so clearly shows us something HE wants us to hear...
    blessed!
    lori

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~