Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

whether Im ready or not.....   and even though   times around here have been hectic to say the very least....   the Lord  does provide  opportunities  for our good pleasure... and for me today it was so wonderful to see the  house  alit for  the holidays...
Photobucket
This evening  right about dusk,  Lynn called me out in the yard to  see  how things were  going...
Photobucket
I love the effect of the  candles  and the wreaths at the windows....   so cheery and welcoming!
Photobucket
The  glow of the  Christmas tree in the living room  is always    a happy sight for me  this time of year!
Photobucket
 This year  we added these  lit twigs to our ensemble....    I love the  bright nuance  they  provide ...
What an evening to  be out  sharing our Christmas lights with the  world....  we cant   come close to  comparing with the  glory of God's handiwork...  either  in the   glorious sunset....
Photobucket
  or  the  rising of the  full moon!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I especially love the wreaths in the windows. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~