Monday, December 19, 2011

Table Top Tuesday


Click to photo  above to visit  our host  and  enjoy more  vignettes!

As I  walked  around  our home  this late afternoon...  I was charmed by the  twilight  of dusk  filtering through the blinds...  mingled with the twinkling  lights of  Christmas....   I  love the rosy  warmth of    photos  taken  without a flash...   I took  a couple with the flash   but  I think you will agree those taken   without are much more cheerful!  We will start in the dining room
Photobucket
Photobucket
  The  sunroom    demonstrates  the banquette  in  flash mode...
Photobucket
There you can see our  Christmas  Cards  in their cherry  box  and  my  furry friends  who visit  my yard  everyday  in repose around a lighted  arrangement....   but    here  it is    with no flash
Photobucket
and some other  sunroom shots...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
 and  we'll end up in the living room...

Photobucket
  a  cute  golden tree vignette
the mantel
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes, Ive  decided that  dusk is  my favorite   time to  celebrate the  glory of    a Christmas  home...  if I  want to capture the  thrill and warmth of the yuletide  season....I love  this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~