Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Table Top Tuesday


Click to photo  above to visit  our host  and  enjoy more  vignettes!
Ok, Im a day late  but  I finally did  get  things a bit  arranged and    boxes  squirreled out of sight..  I still have  boxes    scattered here and there,  but  as I've said before,  Christmas  decorating  seems to evolve in our home....   as  the spirit moves....
One of my favorite finds this season is my very first cloche...  Ive  seen  them in so many lovely blog vignettes, and wanted one for the longest time....   I finally found this great one at my favorite  consignment shop last week...  and so  it is heralding the advent of our  savior and Lord,  the birth of Jesus Christ,,,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The end table by the chair hosts  another  decorative ensemble


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Across the room, the Christmas mantel   echoes the  rose motif....

Photobucket
 ...something a bit different this year...
Photobucket
Photobucket
  So as I scan  from room to room,   the  essence of  Christmas present is    a delight to  the senses and to my heart...
Photobucket
Christmas joy resounds  from room to room   just as it  does from heart to  heart  within the home....
Joy to the World... the Lord is come!

4 comments:

  1. Christmas has such brilliant colors. You have done a wonderful job capturing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's on finding your cloche! I'm still looking for one.. Everything is so very pretty!

    Merry Christmas!
    Aledia~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty. Of course I love the cloche, now that is just perfect. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. excited to see it all in person and for the upcoming time together!

    love you!
    a

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~