Saturday, September 16, 2017

Early Autumn Visitors

Last week.....
 I looked out and  saw  to my delight  some  amazing  visitors  dancing about on our front lawn.The fairies  of autumn  arrived....



Immediately they  began tapping the trees to  initiate the  turning of the leaves....
Following that the  elder fairy  began her  autumnal dance...
and suddenly  she actually  ran   up closer..  we stood  absolutely still not to  frighten her away...
right  up on the porch  she    climbed

it was as if she didnt even see us..  she  sang us the Carol of the Fairies
and then
I believe she uttered a blessing upon us  and then  (poof) she was gone!!!
Today I am joining  FFF
Beverly's PINK SATURDAY

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Carolyn. Your little Autumn fairies are beautiful and enchanting. Thank you for sharing their visit with us.

    Happy Pink Saturday. This post is being featured on my Pink Saturday post this week as "the one that caught my eye".♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly, thank you so much for your very kind comment... I was feeling rather forlorn because yours is the first eye to be caught. Their visit certainly was enchanting. Thanks for honoring my post on your page.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~