Thursday, April 7, 2011

Simple Pleasures

Project Simple Pleasures2

The  lovely blog, A Collection of This and That by Dayle who  hosts this great theme each week.  What could be more simple than to just to sit back and enjoy the beauty of God's wondrous spring!Photobucket
From early in the morning..
as the birds call us to arise and   capture the essence of God's creation...  through the day...
Photobucket

As His Godlight brings the color into focus and it enlivens the whole arena...especially on a clear day when the colors  punctuate the azure sky...
Photobucket

til the day's end  when the setting sun casts its rosy hue upon the whole scene...
Photobucket
  How could anything so sublime be such a simple pleasure... but more importantly... what am I doing inside?

10 comments:

  1. Flowers, blue sky, sunsets! Ahhh, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful...I went to bed last night giving thanks for the season of spring...it truly is a gift from God and something to be enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What glorious photos, Schotzy. You've captured this spring day perfectly. And I'm with you, let's get outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos...loved the sunset one... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! Nothing better than a beautiful day from morning til evening. Hope you enjoy the great outdoors all day long. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say is Beautiful !!!! love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what I enjoyed more, the gorgeous pictures or your narrative. I agree with you. What are you (we) doing inside?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. for some reason no pictures showed up but I'm with you anyways...spring is the best...the sounds of the birds...the smell of the earth....people are smiling more...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful post!
    Your words and photos are very lovely :-)
    I'd certainly be outside too, if my backyard looked as pretty as yours!
    blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful day!
    I love the little things in life.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~