Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook



Photobucket
~FOR TODAY~

Outside My Window...

Spring is back and I love it!
I am thinking...
I can't wait to get this new study Bible off in the post today to my friend in England!!!Then we can begin sharing from the Word in earnest!
I am thankful for...
For my precious husband who supports me in all that I do and for his love that grows day by day!

From the kitchen...
Chicken   salad and deviled eggs
I am wearing...
jeans, pink tee  polo and sandals
I am creating...
plans for mom's 88th birthday

I am going...
 nowhere in particular for a few days  besides the general   transporting of parents tot eh doctor and chores,  and for that I am sort of ecstatic...  I am becoming a home body I do believe!

I am reading...
all of my collection of Tea Time and Southern Lady magazines looking for fun tea party recipes


On my mind...
been thinking of all the wonderful hymns and christian literature that has been given us to inspire and motivate us to rise above this earthly plane and strive for higher thinking in general...  to build myself up in my determination and will to live victoriously even when it appears that the enemy is encroaching... for this train of thought I thank my good friend from the midwest who inspires me with the Word and good words everyday

Around the house...
getting things organized and a general time of getting rid of clutter!
One of my favorite things...
I love this time of year when the trees are budding that wonderful  spring green....  

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Bible Study,  church fellowship,  parents to the doctors a few times this week,  planning/executing  a bit of herb gardening
Small window into my life...
Photobucket
  This is the view as I step from the kitchen into the sunroom...  my room solely dedicated to the birds who enrich my life so beautifully through song!
 Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman for more daybooks!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for worship songs and inspiring books too, but mostly I'm thankful we have access to God's Word and can hear Him speak to us through Scripture. How lost we would be without the Bible!

    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a gift to see the hand of God and His blessings in the small, seemingly insignificant things that fill so much of our lives. We have such a great cloud of witnesses who have left their breadcrumbs on the way...it is good to follow them.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~