Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tablescape Thursday


Photobucket

For more TT be sure to stop in at Between Naps on the Porch! You'll be glad you did!!!

Photobucket
  The birds herald that spring has  come
Their gladsome song rings true
We awaken to their merry tunes
And arise to see the morning dew!
Photobucket
Vernal colors dot the land
 all fragrant  varied hues
Yellows, pinks,   violets, green,
 and many shades of blues!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
  This simple setting   welcomes the sojourner who desires a restful spot to just relax   over luncheon,
or perhaps do a bit of birdwatching while he sups...
Photobucket
  There is always something to see whether flying fowl or critter...
for squirrels in masse or tiny chipmunks
  delight the diner each evening if youre not to late!
And just in case they chose to hide,
you can always find something  near the plate!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. AH! I have my tulips and birds on my dining room table TOO! Where might I have come up with that idea?!

    Love you and your pretty table! Wish I was there for some tea + scones!
    -a

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~