Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Homemaker



Visit Sandra here for more HHM!
The weather.....
yikes,  it is  91 degrees and  humid.....   think I'll stay in the hopuse  today!

Right now I am....
taking a break... ahvent  been blogging for a  spell...  been too busy....   today I finished  making   my  Grammie CC gift   to Little Birdie.... more on that later.

Thinking.... 
One of these days  pretty soon, Lynn and  I will be  boarding  the train  and heading  north to see the kids....  toa ttend   a baby shower for Amanda and Birdie....I  am  so  pleased that  my  sewing  ability   came  out  jsut in time for me to tackle and complete  my  secret   shower gift...   however, it wasnt without it's shares of  trouble.....  Let's jsut say I did quite a bit of  ripping out yesterday!
   yikes!
  But today  it is   complete and looking   very nice!


Looking forward to...
getting  to  actually see and hold Little Birdie in my arms...

On my reading pile....

Daily Bible reading...Proverbs
Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highes
Seven Men by Eric Metaxas


On my TV..... 
an occasional   old  film on  TMC

Blog Hopping
Today I enjoyed Pondside
Uplifting,   peaceful,. and   simply   sublime!

On my to do list....
sewing project
laundry
errands
clean house (this list never changes)
grocery shopping  



In the craft basket.... 


Looking around the house....

looks like    someone is trying to get some things ready to post.... 
  a large box,  filler paper, and  bubble wrap,   and   bundles  lying about... Hmmmmm
From the camera:

Documenting   the  fun evening we  enjoyed last Friday at  the Yacht club on Smith Mountain Lake
 It was    cool and breezy  well, it  fell  wonderful compared to today!

The water was a bit choppy  so   we   didnt  take the  sailboat out....  but  enjoyed watching   others   speed by...   The  food   brought by  our  Sunday School class was   delish and the  company  as usual was   merry!...


I   found  my game....  I  pretty good at   throw the bean bag!!!

heheheheheheh!

On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter ,  Little Birdie*, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 


Bible verse, Devotional  or  thoughtful  words:
PSALM 51:1

Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin


  Smiling Sally here!
Smiling Sally

There was a ton of blue to be seen Friday , as compared to the   tones of  gray all last week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not good at throw the bean bag lol I seem to miss all the time.

    Glad you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~