Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday



Visit Sandra here for more HHM!
The weather.....
well, it isnt much better   this week so far..  it is a very humid 86  as I write this

Right now I am....
taking a break  frm  laundry and   organizing....  these twon  items   seem  to  consume me in their need to be done,  but  I never seems to make the headway I need to make!

Thinking.... 
Yes,  pondering... that is word  for   today.. there is so much to ponder.. I dont know if you  are   feeling it  but  I  sense a  time in   history where  God is   wanting to  connect with his people in new ways....   through His creation...
Photo: You've heard about it and now you can see it.  The "Angel Cloud" that appeared over Palm Beach yesterday. 
source
and the heavenlies...
Photo
source
 both these  were posted on Facebook this past week....

Looking forward to...
getting  to  actually see and hold Little Birdie in my arms...

On my reading pile....
Earth's Earliest Ages, by George Pember
Daily Bible reading...Obadiah, Jonah, 
Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highes
Seven Men by Eric Metaxas


On my TV..... 
very disappointed in TV lately....  I do  enjoy  Daystar,  Trinity, and The Word networks.

Blog Hopping
Introducing Pretty Little Things....if you ,love  all   things crafty  and sweet,  especially  when you're thinking of little  girls!!!

On my to do list....

laundry
errands
clean house (this list never changes)
grocery shopping  
visitation with my   parents  
Bible Study


Looking around the house....
Do I have to!?!

From the camera:

I know this  was  taken about  3 months ago and I am  just realizing  how very fast these  3 months have flown by...  We were on our way to   our Sunday  night  Bible Study class which has  become such an integral part of our lives,  I  would be  so very  sad  if it were to   suddenly  stop for one reason or another....when you are having so much fun fellowshipping around the awesome  Word or God  time stands still...  
On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter ,  Little Birdie*, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 

Bible verse, Devotional  or  thoughtful  words:

Romans 1:11-12

11 I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong— 12 that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~