Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Autumnal Inspiration






Autumn  is arriving in our home  even if    slowly.... I love the colors of fall!


The dining room  perhaps  is most  festively arrayed in  the  blazing colors of autumn!


 Nevertheless,   there are  hints of autumn  in other  places, too!



I have to   say,   that     with the   arrival of our granddaughter,   as well as,  caring for my parents,  things of   hearth and home   have   not  been   the  center of living....   but  my inspiration is  to   create   spaces,  as  able, that  reflect  my  deep appreciation  to God  for the beauty  all  around us...I remember   a couple of years ago  when  we    drove up in the mountains and I found this  wonderful country store where I bought my blue pumpkin,  and   enjoyed it on our  table...
 photo lateOctober2011055.jpg
 photo lateOctober2011075.jpg

Or  this  wonderful   trip  up the  parkway in fall...
 photo autumnaroundhome027-2.jpg
Autumn drives with  dearest!
 photo 1a5cbcb2.jpg
  and walks around our own yard...
 photo utumninhome001.jpg

A Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life

Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House

Cottage Style Party @ Lavender Garden Cottage

Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

2 comments:

  1. Your decorations look lovely. Sometimes life is filled with responsibilities and it is hard to find anytime to do some of the things we would like to do, but this too shall pass.
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous. I love your fall decor. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~