Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday


Visit Sandra here for more HHM!
The weather.....
Here in   Massachusetts   there is a heavy frost on the   rooftops......Im glad   I   brought warmer clothes with me.

Right now I am....
I am enjoying my first cuppa coffee  and   am looking so forward to another day  of   joy with  my family!
Thinking.... 
I never ever dreamed just how  wonderful it would be to actually hold my grand-daugther...   ii has to be experienced to be believed!

Looking forward to...
each new sound,   each newexpression,  and   each and every   smile!

Ok, even if it is gas,  it seemed  directed at me.  



On my reading pile....
The Spirit of Python, by Jentezen Franklin
Daily Bible reading...  Jeremiah 
Daily devotional.. My Utmost for His Highes



On my TV..... 
Hallmark Channel  Movies

Blog Hopping
On my to do list....
a bit of mending
laundry
Strollering
errands
Bible Study

Looking around the house....
baby stuff   everywhere!  hehehehehhehe


From the camera:




 photo bOSTONTRIP2011072.jpg
Just  as usual, every meal   with  the kids is  healthy and delicious!

On my prayer list..... 
Our family, parents, daughter ,  Little Birdie*, son-in law, 
Our church, and church family 
our nation, leaders, 
Israel and the Middle East 

Bible verse, Devotional  or  thoughtful  words:
Psalm 92


4 For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord;
I sing for joy at what your hands have done.
5 How great are your works, Lord,
how profound your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~