Monday, September 7, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday



 Harvest Moon by Hand: Happy Homemaker Monday - May 8, 2017


Hosted by Sandra!

Weather::

I am delighted that this week marks a pretty significant dip in the temps!  Very fall-like outside today..hoping the leaves get the idea!



How am I feeling this morning::
Almost like my old self! 

On my mind::

Last time. I shared on HHM I wrote that I was going to start falling it up around here.  What do you think!

The dining room

 Living room

 Seasonal tree
 Outdoors



On the breakfast  plate this morning::

This morning I had a cup of delectable coffee,  fruited yogurt, and a pbj toasted English muffin ! Delish!

On my reading pile::
I believe we will soon be finishing the book of James in Sunday School, so I am going to start in on our book study by begin reading In His Image, by Jen  Wilkin.

On My TV::


I have been enjoying some of my favorite oldie but goldies.
Laramie,
Leave it to Beaver
Perry Mason
Frazier
Some movies on Netflix
Really enjoyed Hinterland

On the menu ::

Italian seasoned baked chicken, rice, and salad
Pinto beans and corn bread
Tomato Basil soup with grilled cheese sandwiche

From the camera::
I am feeling very  sad for our children and what they are going through..


Looking around the house:
Things are definitely looking seasonal and I’m grinnin’!
  
What I am listening to::

Actually, I’m watching The Kitchen while I’m doing this    

What am I looking forward to::


I have a couple of important church projects I am working on this week.  Tomorrow I will be helping price the tons of items for the yard sale we are having to raise money for an outreach project .  Then as prayer leader, I have some new organization to work on.

To relax this week, I will::
Same as always
Listen to music and drink Pellegrino!  I am actually do this now with Dan Gibson and some soda stream water...  I really cannot tell the difference! 

Prayer Requests:
Our president for protection, wisdom, courage, strength of body, clarity 

For our government  (William Barr)  for justice to be applied to the corruption that has plagued our country for some time
For this coronavirus to stop in its tracks and not spread any more... Lord, protect the elderly and those in compromised health situations. Protect the health providers and the families where the virus is bringing suffering. I pray that this week we will begin to see a great decline in the number of deaths and the numbers o f healed will increase in Jesus name!.
I pray for inner healing in our nation regarding the ongoing problem with racism and it effects in our society. May the rioting stop in the name of Jesus..  I pray that the Antifa group would  dry up and  disband in Jesus name.  I pray for exponential wisdom  and truth to fall upon our media outlets. They seem to exist to keep turmoil riled up instead of bringing clarity to the situation. I pray they seek things of good repute to report on instead of always the bad..I pray they realize that pouring gasoline on a fire is more damaging than letting it go out of its own accord. I pray for people of every nation, color and creed to learn to live amicably together, that love would heal the divisions in our country. I pray the schemes of the devil that instill more and more unrest to stop in the name of Jesus.  I pray that the demolishing of our national  treasures will stop in Jesus name..   You can not change history through this detruction!

Special prayers for Hobert, Kohanna, Ellie, who have very special and immediate needs.
The lost in these divers places , that they will realize their need for a Savior and turn to God through Jesus!
For God's mercy to hover over the earth and give people rest and the forbearance to continue to persevere in their trials and testings! 
Devotional/Bible Verse~

3 comments:

  1. I will start decorating for Fall today. Love the Fall Christmas tree.
    Very sad to see children with masks and social distancing.

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations are so pretty and your house is gorgeous! I only have a few decorations for fall but it's becoming my favorite time of year! I love the prayer at the end, I prayed it out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to start my fall decorating today. Love tomato basil soup. Yes, it is a very sad thing with all the masks, praying this is all over soon. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a huge blessing and encouragement to me~ I am so happy to have my return comments to you restored!

Farewell

 After  17 years of   blogging  I am  pretty sad to  just fade  out  with  hardly  anyone showing any   farewell,  concern  about my  surger...